ARE YOU STUCK FOR TIME?

Have you ever felt like there just wasn't enough time to get things done?

Been there done that!

Prime example: when you started your career, then thinking you could have started this earlier.
Or when you went back to uni, then thinking you could have been a student "earlier".


For me, I am currently going through the "omg I'm about to have a baby and I should have done A, B and C before this"

The list and examples I can give goes on...

Being honest? I don't think we will ever feel like we have ENOUGH time.
We can make all the timelines we want (and I used to be an AVID LOVER of timelines trust me), but sometimes they just don't come through the way we expect. That's the realities of life.


What I'm wanting to say in this post is START NOW. Don't think it is too late to start something, why not go for it now?!
That project you have been postponing, saving, getting fit whatever it may be.

Whatever is on your heart from now. For me its bringing a few ideas to life (some relating to this blog!) and i'm going to start waiting for when the time is "right" or when I will stop "being busy"

Theres no time like the present to start taking baby steps! - what passions are stirring in your heart waiting to be explored?



Stay encouraged,

Chloe @ SheReformed x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Girls - A letter from Steven Mcleish

LEARNING FROM SEASONS: MALACHI 3:6

KNOWING HIM: DELIVERER