REVIEW: Doona Infant Car Seat & Stroller

Disclaimer: This item was not sent to me to review nor sponsored. All opinions are my own.

Never thought I would be sharing my thoughts on baby items here but here we are!

Today I'm sharing my thoughts on one of my favourite items I have purchased for my baby: the Doona infant car seat and stroller.



Simple Parenting Doona Review


So first things first - the Doona is pretty impressive.

As well as the simple and sleek design it functions as a 0+ rear facing infant car seat, unfolding to become a stroller. Doona 2 in 1 car seat and stroller is just ideal for parents on the go. 

Couple of key things:

  • Passes required safety standards of the European ECE R44 car seat regulations
  • Suitable for newborns from 1.8kg up to 13kg (approx. 12 months old)

The newborn insert of the Doona (included) has been designed with both the safety and comfort of your baby in mind. The insert is made of soft natural fibres and when your lil one can sit unaided, you simply take the insert out and use the Doona without it. This means that you can use this for a bit longer as they grow. 

What I love most about the Doona:

Light to push, steering well and feeling sturdy

Saves a TON of space if you plan on storing it in your home


We also bought the ISOFIX BASE (seen below) to use when installing the car seat, also super quick and simple to do. 

Simple Parenting Doona Review - ISOFIX 


One thing I would add is that this is on the pricey side, however we did get this in a black Friday deal and considering how much we have used it already due to it's efficiency, it is well worth it!


Simple Parenting Doona Review - Converting

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dear Girls - A letter from Steven Mcleish

LEARNING FROM SEASONS: MALACHI 3:6

KNOWING HIM: DELIVERER